The Laval R-Cam 1000 XLT video camera is a completely portable video inspection system for wells (boreholes), capable of inspecting wells up to a depth of 300m and with a maximum diameter of 50cm.
Combining all the features of a complete professional system, Laval R-Cam 1000 XLT offers a cost-effective solution even for the smallest operators. By providing real-time inspection footage on site, the R-Cam 1000 XLT enables the operator to provide quality service by offering customers the ability to check well conditions and check completed jobs.
This professional quality camera system comes with its own trolley and features include: lightweight and easy to carry, wide lateral and vertical vision, digital depth gauge on monitor, 9” liquid crystal display with internal memory and USB output, 5 levels of light intensity, 12v power and portable battery.
- Periodic inspections to determine existing well conditions and perform preventative maintenance
- After service inspections to verify cleaning, repairs, track well conditions and ensure compliance
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Ground water monitoring to determine quality, mineral conditions, geological strata etc.
- Locating and retrieving lost tools
- New construction inspection to display the quality of work and offer customer assurance
- Dual wide angle colour camera, side and downview
- Digital on screen depth counter
- 9″ Monitor with built in recording/playback feature
- 18 Super bright Water Clear LED Downview lights
- 32 Super Bright Water Clear LED Sideview camera
- Powered reel with adjustable speed
- Supplied with 16GB and 32GB external usb flash drives
- 1000ft (300m) Kevlar Reinforced cable (340 kg Breaking strength)
- Slip ring technology 360’ dual rotation (side facing camera)
- 2 wheeled trolley for ultimate mobility
- Portable 12v battery and charger (min 4 hr run time)
- Crush proof durable & portable control case
- 3 metre (10ft) surplus cable (reel to control case) to allow use inside
- vehicle during survey
- 90 cm (36 ins) extendable boom for positioning over borehole
- Camera Centering bands
- LCD battery Voltage monitor
Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org